THE ART OF TEACHING
|Lesson 1||Chapter 1|
1. What scripture from Hebrews elevates teaching along with Christian growth?
2. Why do many teachers not meet with success in their teaching experience?
3. When God entered our world, what form (position) did He take?
4. When one teaches others a lesson, fact, or experience, how does it affect him?
5. How does the teacher profit by teaching?
6.What temporal reward comes to the teacher?
7. Can a teacher participate in students’ lives? Explain.
8.Explain the meaning of Jesus’ words, “feed my lambs.”
9.What type of “traps” does the author say we may help save young people from?
10. Queen Esther was told, “Who knows whether you have attained royalty for such an hour as this?” How does the author apply this to you as a teacher?
11. What does Brother Schantz assure us will produce results if we try it?
12.What is said to be the prime age for young persons to be baptized? What is your experience?
13. What does the author reflect upon as being the greatest work in the world? Explain.
14. The first scriptural reference in this chapter seems to conflict with the words of James 3:1. Explain.
Go Back to the Main Menu